Posted by Lilian
We love to eat food but eating only the right and healthy food will not load us with all the un-necessary calories if we are on a weight loss diet. Sometimes we tend to forget what we eat especially when they are small bite size food or food tester at promotional outlet at the grocery store. It is a question of how many calories is in that small bite size food sample. A pick here and a pick there of these food samples can actually total up to some 200 – 300 calories.
Snacks and soda drinks from vending machine or convenience store may add up to some few hundred calories in a day. These extra calories accumulated over a year are where your extra 10 – 25 pounds of body weight comes from.
Let’s take an average of 250 extra calories a day multiply that with 365 days will give you a figure of 91,250 calories. It takes 3,500 calories to gain one pound of body fat. So with 91,250 added calories, we are talking of some 26 pounds of weight gain. This alone comes from the snacks and soda drinks so what about the calories from the big serving meals we eat three times a day? Just do your math and you can figure it out. You will be surprise how easy it is to add one pound of body weight and not so easy to burn off the extra one pound of body fat.
Refer to my previous post on “Household Chores can burn Calories” for some chores to help you burn some body fat. If you do not have the luxury of being a gym member, the household chores can help you with your weight loss.
Here are some Calorie-Free and Minimal Calories Food, beverages and snacks that you may want to consider when you reach out for some snacks or drinks.
1. Sugar-Free Jell-O – This dessert is a dieter’s dream come true. It is delicious and easy to make. Jell-O has only 10 calories per serving. I made Jell-O every week. Love the raspberry and the orange flavor.
2. Hot Tea – Drink a cup of calorie-free hot tea to ward off your hunger pangs. You may add some Splenda if you like it sweet. Consuming tea can help prevent a wide range of ailments. Green tea and Chinese tea are my favorite drinks of the day. I drink my tea without adding sugar to it.
3. Berries – Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries have very few calories and they are packed with fiber and antioxidant which is good for your health. I love berries, all kinds of berries. Just can’t do without them. I eat them on its own, in my cereal, yogurt and ice cream.
4. Citrus Fruit – Oranges, tangerines, mandarin oranges and grapefruits are rich in vitamin C, minerals and dietary fiber. They taste good and are essential for normal growth in your body. Citrus fruits have nutritional values that are good for your body system. Fruits are my all time favorite fresh produce. My first stop at the grocery store is the fruit produce section.
5. Egg Whites – They are very low in calories and have no fat and cholesterol. They are loaded with protein which is good for your building up lean muscles in your body. Prepare your egg whites with nonstick spray vegetable oil.
6. Vegetables – Dietitians give crunchy vegetables a perfect 10 in terms of nutritional values. Broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, bok choy and kale are high in fiber which is great for bowel movements. Feel free to indulge in these crunchy vegetables.
7. Water – When it comes to Weight Loss, water goes hand in hand with it. Water helps to suppress the appetite and metabolize fat in our body. It helps to regulate our body temperature and flush out toxin from our system. Water is calorie-free so reach out for a glass of water before you grab a snack.
Many a times, you are not hungry but only craving for a snack. Hope the above snacks and beverages will help you with your weight loss plan.
What do you snack on when you feel hungry but it is still not meal time? Care to tell me?
To leave a comment for this post, click on Comments (in blue) right below the advertisements.
Posted by Lilian
To shed of the extra pounds and live a healthier life style, we need to follow some Dieting Rules. Irrespective of which healthy meal plan that you choose as your dieting regime, you have to follow the Rules for Dieting. If you do not follow the rules, your weight will be fluctuating like yo-yo and you will be back to square one with the access weight gain.
It may be a little harder for beginners to follow the rules of dieting but once you come around it, it will be an easy task. Your body will thank you and you will be happy with your achievement in weight loss.
Follow these Rules for Dieting and you will see your inches melt away.
1. Lifestyle – Make a change to your usual lifestyle and eating habits. Change it and make it permanent. Learn to adapt to the new healthy lifestyle of eating right. If you make the change of dieting for a short period of time, the extra pounds of body fat will make a detour and you will be gaining back the extra pounds. It will be a complete waste of time putting in the effort to lose the pounds of weight and then having them creeping back to you. So make the change and stick to it. You will see the result.
2. Exercise – Regular exercise is an essential part of a healthy lifestyle. If you want to lose weight, you will need to be active and get moving. If you can afford a personal trainer and enjoy the luxury of going to the gym for the workout, do include a combination of aerobic exercise and resistance training to your fitness regimen. It is a good practice to consult your physician before beginning any new exercise program. Jogging, running, brisk walking at the park can give you the result of weight loss if you cannot afford the gym workout.
3. Water – It is recommended that you drink at least eight glass x 8 ounces of water every day. To avoid being dehydrated, make sure that you drink water before, during and after your exercise to replenish the water loss through sweating. Water helps to regulate your body system. It is good for your complexion and also great for your appetite. Always keep a bottle of water at your desk to remind you of drinking it.
4. Food – Big portion of food is not good for your dieting plan. Restaurants and eateries serve big portion of food so it is best to reduce the portion to half and save the other half for another meal. Request for a doggie bag and take it home. By consuming half the portion of food, you are actually cutting down the access of calories in your food intake. Learn to recognize the food portion size that is right for you. A 3 ounce portion of meat, chicken or fish is about the size of a deck of cards.
5. Food Journal – Keep a food journal of your daily food intake can be an invaluable resource when comes to dieting and weight loss. Keeping track of what you eat can keep you on track to achieving your goal. It is also easier to make changes to your food intake with food journal.
6. Never Skip Meals – Many people think that they can lose weight when they skip meals. On the contrary, it isn’t the case. It is important to eat regularly for your body metabolism to function properly. Eating 5-6 small meals a day will help you achieve your goal of weight loss. It is recommended that you eat small meals every 2-3 hours to maintain your energy and to keep your metabolism active. Never skip breakfast because it is the most important meal to start your day/ it will keep you fuller for longer. It also helps to normalize your blood sugar level and keep you feel energized all day.
7. Junk Food – Avoid junk food as they contain too much calories and fat in one serving of food. Before you commence your dieting plan, clear out all the junk food and unhealthy snacks from your pantry. If you must snack, then choose wisely what you are going to put into your mouth. Try baby carrots and cut up vegetables with salsa instead of chips with rich dipping sauce. Reach out for sorbet instead of full fat ice cream.
8. Recipes – Modify your favorite food recipes by substituting ingredients with less calories and making changes to the method of cooking your cook. Instead of deep fried chicken and French fries, try baked chicken and oven baked potatoes wedges. Deep frying adds fat to food and that is added calories that you don’t want to consume while on diet. Try steaming, boiling, grilling and saute your food.
9. Stress – Manage your stress level as too much stress can be unhealthy for your body. Anxiety and tension can drive people to eat the wrong type of food, skip meal, snack compulsively and seek food for comfort.
10. Network Support – The journey to a healthier lifestyle does not have to be a lonely one. Reach out to friends or family for support. You can also look for network support team on the internet. By interacting with people of common goals in weight loss will help you along your dieting plan. You can successfully achieve your weight loss goal with exchanging and sharing ideas.
Health experts say that 30 percent of calories consumed by people are in the form of liquids. Developing a habit of consuming calorie free liquids can cut tremendously cut down your calories intake? Try fruit flavored beverages instead of carbonated drinks will assist you on your dieting plan to a healthier lifestyle.
Any dieting rules that you can think of? Let me know and I can add them to my posting.
To leave a comment for this post, click on Comments (in blue) right below the advertisements.
Posted by Lilian
Sleep is essential for our health and wellbeing. Yet millions of people do not get enough sleep and many suffer from lack of sleep. Some individual are able to function without feeling sleepy or drowsy after as little as four to six hours of sleep while other can’t perform their best unless they clock in 10 hours of sleep a night.
Every individual‘s sleeping pattern varies. On the average, a person needs at least eight hours of goodnight sleep. Babies and children need some 12 – 18 hours of sleep depending on the age. Older people are more easily awoken by disturbances in the sleeping environment and may sometimes lose the ability to consolidate sleep.
The impact of not getting enough sleep can be more than just tiredness and lack of concentration. Lack of sleep impairs the daily performance on a wide variety of tasks. It can affect your ability to lose weight. Sleep deprivation can also affect the immune system.
Everyone will occasional experience sleepless nights. It can happen due to many reasons like stress, pain and drinking too much coffee before bedtime. Being in love for the first time or all over again can sometimes deprive us of some sleep but it is only a natural thing.
Sleeping generally benefits the functioning of the heart, hormonal maintenance and cell repair in our body. Lack of sleep has an impact on the levels of two appetite-related hormones leptin and ghrelin. It triggers the hormonal level of leptin to go down and the grehlin level to go up. This increases your appetite and you crave for high carbohydrate and calorie dense foods which affect your weight loss program.
Try the following tips for a good night sleep.
1. Sleeping Hours – Generally, an adult will require 7 – 9 hours of quality sleep with plentiful of deep sleep and no disruption.
2. Sleeping Schedule – Maintain a regular sleep schedule. Go to bed and wake up in the morning at the same time every day. This applies for weekends too. Regularity strengthens the sleep-wake cycle.
3. Caffeine Consumption – Avoid alcohol, tobacco and caffeine (coffee, tea, chocolate and soft drinks) towards the late afternoon hours from 4 pm and throughout the night. Finish your dinner at least two to three hours before bedtime. Limit pre-bedtime fluids to avoid waking up for bathroom visits.
4. No Napping – It will only keep you awake when it is bedtime. If you follow a schedule sleeping hours, you will not feel sleepy during the day hence you will not need any napping.
5. Regular Exercise – Exercise helps to improve mood and promote sound sleep. Do not work out within three to four hours of bedtime.
6. Sleep Rituals – Put on some light music, read a novel and take a refreshing bath before bedtime. It will relax your mind for a sound sleep.
7. Bedroom – Make your bedroom as inviting as possible. It should be cooling, dark and quiet. Block out light with thick curtains or make use of eye shades. Invest in a good quality mattress and comfortable pillows for a good night sleep.
If you get up in the middle of the night and can’t fall back to sleep, drink a glass of warm milk and return back to bed when you feel sleepy.
If you set a regular sleeping pattern, your body is your biology clock which means you do not need an alarm clock to wake you up in the morning. You will automatically wake up as schedule. So sleep well and enjoy your beauty sleep for a healthy, youthful and slimmer wellbeing.
With Goodnight Sleep, it works perfectly well with your Weight Loss program.
To leave a comment for this posting, please click on Comments (in blue) right below the advertisements.
Posted by Lilian
A healthy diet and daily exercise is what we need to maintain our weight and to burn the extra calories. But along the way, we are so attracted to all the desserts, snacks and treats that sometimes we tend to forget the amount of calories that are in them.
What is the use if we have put in so much effort to cut down calories intake in our daily meals, exercise daily or workout at the Gym and then go heavy on our desserts or snacks? Unless you want to walk the extra mile or workout an additional few more minutes to burn of the extra calories. If we want to want to stay slim and healthy, we have to go light in our desserts and snacks.
Here are some light healthy treats that is less than 50 calories.
1. Peach – A medium sized fresh peach is about 38 calories and it is loaded with fiber and vitamin C. You may try to grill it by cutting the peach into half. Removed the pit and caramelized it with some sprinkle of natural sugar for a delicious dessert. Go light with your sprinkle of sugar as you want to keep this treat under 50 calories.
2. Strawberry – About a handful of fresh strawberries is around 45 calories. A handful of these berries are about eight large ones. If they are not sweet enough for you, cut it back to five strawberries and coat them with a teaspoon or two of confectionary sugar which will comes up to about 45-48 calories.
3. Cherry – Five cherries are under 50 calories. They are rich in vitamin C and help in lowering the cholesterol level. A cherry has about 2 gm of dietary fiber.
4. Watermelon – One cup full of cut watermelon is about 50 calories. They are rich in vitamin A and C with loaded minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus.
5. Tomato – One medium sized tomato is about 35 calories. You can slice it up and sprinkle lightly with your favorite seasoning. Tomato has 13mg of Vitamin C and 1g of dietary fiber.
6. Bread Toast – A slice of whole grain bread, coat it with zero-calorie butter substitute and spread a teaspoon of your choice of jam or jelly is about 50 calories.
7. Popcorn – One serving of Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn is about 50 calories. Put one cup of popcorn in a bowl. Add two third packets of sugar substitute like Splenda or Equal, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of melted zero –calories butter substitute. Mix them well and you can enjoy this treat while watching your favorite program on TV.
8. Pudding – Mix a fat-free and sugar free pudding with skim milk. You may sprinkle a little Splenda if you enjoy it a little sweeter. This treat has virtually no calories.
9. Marshmallow – Take two large marshmallows and scorch them up with a lighter and this favorite treat is just 46 calories. If you wish to coat the marshmallow with chocolate syrup, you can only have one marshmallow for under 50 calories.
10. Fruit Bars – They are healthy alternatives to popsicles. You can find fruit bars that are made from fruit juice or fruit pup with no added sugar in your grocer’s freezer. These fruit bars range between 30 – 50 calories each.
Do not wish to have a snack but craving for a drink? You can mix ¾ glass of Diet Root Beer with ¼ cup of vanilla ice cream and that will give you about 50 calories. You can get to enjoy a tasty drink while dieting and still able to keep up with your weight loss program. Isn’t that awesome!!
If you have any dessert, snack or treat that is under 50 calories, I would love to hear from you.
To leave a comment for this posting, please click on Comments (in blue) right below the advertisements.
Posted by Lilian
Calories are based on energy balance when it comes to controlling weight loss and maintaining weight. The amount of calories required by our body depends on individual. The daily recommended calorie intake for men and women to maintain their weight defers.
Daily Recommended Calories Intake
. 2,500 calories a day for men
. 2,000 calories a day for women (2,500 calories in third trimester of pregnancy)
. 1,800 calories a day for children between ages 5 -10
However if you have a sedentary job, the daily calorie requirement for an average person is actually lower than what has been stipulated.
It is always best to keep it light so before you head to the kitchen, remind yourself that you can lighten up. Remind yourself that you can lose weight without much effort by merely cutting calories with the right choice of food. Instead of full-fat mayonnaise, you can reach out for fat-free mayonnaise. For whole milk, you can substitute that for low fat milk. Most full-fat dairies, dressings and dips that are available in the marketplace can be substitutes for lower fat and less calories options. They taste just as good.
Review your kitchen experience and your recipe file by choosing less calories food and the choice of cooking utensils used to prepare your food can cut down some calories. Here are some of the weight loss solutions that you can apply to your food experience.
1. Method of Cooking – Baking, broiling, grilling, poaching or sauté your food instead of deep frying will cut down unwanted calories.
2. Choose – Flavorful vegetable broth, white wine, fruit juice over butter or margarine when basting your turkey or chicken will cut down the saturated fat in particularly transfat.
3. Nonstick Utensils – Use nonstick cooking pans for baking and grilling, breads and cookies making. Sauté and broil your soup in nonstick cooking pots will cut down your oil intake. Substitute cooking spray, wine, fruit juice and water and omit the use of cooking oil by the tablespoons.
4. Replace – Half the oil that calls for in the recipe with applesauce or fruit puree when you bake your cakes will cut down the amount of fat. Use one-third less sugar in your cake and cookies baking by substituting with Splenda.
5. Add – Fresh fruits to your morning breakfast cereal instead of dried fruits as they usually are sweetened with added sugar. My choice of breakfast cereal is banana with unsweetened soy milk.
6. Lean – Buy the leanest cuts of meat and trim all visible fat before cooking. Cut down red meat and choose turkey breast and chicken breast for your main entrée.
7. Dairy – Buy low-fat and non-fat milk, sour cream, yogurt and cheese. Substitute whole milk in your recipe with low-fat buttermilk. You can use non-fat evaporated milk in dishes that call for cream like sauces, pies, ice cream and in your tea or coffee.
8. Eggs – Substitute two egg whites for one whole egg when cooking. Most of the calories, fat and cholesterol are in the yolk. I make use of three egg whites and a yolk in my omelet with added chopped cilantro and some buttermilk for a yummy breakfast.
9. Crumbs – Substitute crunchy cereal for higher-calories commercial bread crumbs. My favorite choice is corn flakes.
10. Cut Down – Make your food serving smaller by using small plates. Reducing your food portion will help you cut down calories intake in every meal.
By reducing your daily calorie intakes in your meal will eventually see you in a healthier and slimmer body. Not only does it help in your weight loss, it is also good for your health and your heart.
So, how do you cut down your daily calories intake? Tell me about it.
To leave your comment for this posting, click on comments (in blue) right below the advertisements.
Posted by Lilian
Summer has finally arrived after we had some freezing cold winter days in Pennsylvania. Spring was awesome with beautiful flowers blooming everywhere. Now with summer to greet us, many of you would want to head off to the beach which means swimming suits and bikini time. If you want to loss some extra pounds of weight, you have to diet and diligently workout to look sexy in your flattering bikini.
Weight Loss is probably one of the hardest goal that majority of us find it difficult to achieve in some part of our life. But if you have the determination and set your mind to it, you can successfully achieve this goal. I am sure many of you have seen on TV or read magazines that there are people who have actually lost half or more of the body weight by dieting, daily exercise and diet supplement. If these people can achieve it, you can do it too.
Weight Loss is hard and it is even harder to keep the weight off after you lost some of your weight. A balance diet and regular exercise is very important to help maintain your weight. Your daily food intake and calories counting is equally important. It is so easy to gain one pound in weight than to loss it.
Some people can eat all day and yet they do not gain weight. It is because of the body metabolism is functioning well for them. So, what is metabolism? Metabolism is a complex network of hormones and enzymes that help to convert food into fuel in our body. The process of metabolism establishes the rate at which our body burn calories to gain weight or to lose weight.
There are many ways in which you can lose weight. Some of the ways may work perfectly well for some of us while others may find that they have to implement supplementary diet to help them achieve the goal of weight loss. The main objective of weight loss is to consume fewer calories than what our body actually needs and to burn off more calories so that our body does not store up the excess calories. The accumulation of excess calories in our body is the result of weight gain.
Here are some of the ways that can help you with your weight loss plan.
1. Junk Food – Try to avoid Junk food and processed food at all cost if you plan to lose weight. They are the culprits to weight gain. Junk foods have high calorie content with unhealthy fat that you should do without. Most fast-food is easily packed with 800 to 1,000 calories per meal. Fresh fruits and raw vegetables are recommended as they have so much less calories and are high in antioxidant that helps protect you from the harmful ray of the sun.
2. Calories Counting – Consume fewer calories than what your body needs will eventually help you to lose weight. It is so easy to gain one pound in weight but to lose that one pound, you will need to burn 3,500 calories.
3. Food Portion – It is recommended that you eat four to five meals a day in smaller portion. By doing so, your body will know that there will be food coming and will not store them up. Most American restaurants and food outlets serve food in big portion than what our body actually need. Ask for doggie bag and save half of the food portion for your next meal.
4. Drinks – Drink coffee or tea without sugar. One teaspoon of sugar has 16 calories. Cut out soda drinks in your diet. One 8 oz can of soda contains approximately 95 – 115 calories depending on which soda you consume. That is way too much calories in a single drink. Drink plain water instead. It does not contain any calories.
5. Exercise – Workout in gym, brisk walking, jogging, running, swimming are some form of exercise that can help you lose weight. Even doing household chores and gardening can help you lose weight. Exercise will speed up your metabolism, increase your muscle mass and help you to lose weight. Use the stairs instead of the elevator will burn up some of the calories for you. Walk your dog daily. You don’t only burn calories by doing so but your dog will love you for that.
Always remember to eat sensibly. Eat smaller portion food, cut down junk food, cut down processed food, drink plenty of plain water and do some form of exercise will eventually see you with a slimmer and healthier body.
Enjoy summer and Happy Bikini time!
To leave your comment for this posting, click on comments (in blue) right below the advertisement.
Posted by Lilian
We all know that we burn calories when we are exercising. Gym workout, running, swimming, brisk walking, cycling and playing sports are some of the examples. But do you know that we do burn calories while we surf the internet? We actually do burn calories but not that much as per the vigorous exercises.
Even when we walk up or down the stairs, we are burning calories. Talking on the phone, reading a book, watching movies on television also help us burn calories but the calories burned is very minimal. Investing in exercise equipment or investing in gym membership cost money. Besides, we will need to find time for a work out. But by working hard in our house and yard, we can burn about as much calories as walking on a treadmill for the same amount of time.
All the household chores that we do at home can help us burn calories. Not only do we burn calories cleaning our house, we can also improve the health and wellness of our body. To keep our arms shapely, we can polish, dust, sweep and mop the floor. By adding a few more bends and stretches when making the beds will help tone our back muscles. If you are staying in a double storey house, running up and down the stairs a few more times can actually serve as an aerobic workout.
Plant a garden, rake leaves and mown our yard, water our plants daily and wash our car can burn calories for us too. Even when we are out doing our grocery shopping or shopping at the malls, we are also burning calories. The calories burn is minimal though. When we are sleeping, we are actually burning calories too.
Although household chores and yard work do burn calories but if you want to lose more weight, you can include some form of physical activities that you can do on a regular basis. Walking around your house and your yard can do you just as good as the pricey treadmill or work out at a fitness center. Walking your dog can burn calories for you and for your dog too.
Here are some of the household chores with its average burn calories in 30 minutes of doing the chores.
. Vacuuming – approximately 75 – 125 calories. This can give you a real workout when you tackle all corners of your house.
. Cooking – approximately 40 – 50 calories
. Mopping Floors – approximately 112 calories. Besides burning calories, it helps tone your shoulders and biceps.
Working outside your house can burn calories. With an hour of gardening, you can burn approximately 256 calories. It works on your arm, back and legs like an overall workout.
. Raking Leaves – approximately 110 calories per hour
. Lawn Mowing – approximately 150 calories per hour. For this, it has to be the push lawn mower.
. Cleaning Gutters – approximately 340 calories per hour. It works well for your shoulder, upper back, arms and legs.
. Painting – approximately 288 calories per hour. Works great for your arms and knees.
All physical activities burn calories. To lose one pound in weight, we have to burn 3500 excess calories from our body. If we reduce our calorie intake by 300 calories a day and increase our activity to burn 200 extra calories per day, we can expect a steady weight loss of approximately one pound per week.
Happy Calories Burning!
To leave your comment for this posting, click on comments (in blue) right below this post.
Posted by Lilian
Many people are experiencing weight problem due to overeating. Consuming too much calories than what your body actually needs can attribute to weight gain. There is a great different between cuttings down to one heavy meal a day and yet the scale reading still goes up to, eating three to five smaller meals a day and still able to lose weight or to maintain it.
The key to eating right is moderation. Eat variety of food in smaller portion to provide your body with minerals and nutrients from a healthy and balance diet. Break down your food intake into 5 smaller meals a day instead of 1-2 big portion meals daily. By eating smaller meals, your body will signal to your brain that there is food coming periodically and hence will not store them in your body. But if you eat only a meal or two in big portion, the food is stored up and that explain the reason for gaining weight.
Everyone loves super foods for a healthier weight loss. Some examples of these healthy super foods are as follows:
Nuts are packed with monounsaturated fatty acids that help to control your appetite. It also helps to lower the risk of heart disease and diabetes. One ounce of almond nuts can boosts your Vitamin E levels, increase memory and cognitive performance. Consuming one ounce of pistachio nuts for 3 months can help you lose 8-10 pounds on an average. You must follow the daily recommended food portion to see the result.
Whole Grains are rich in antioxidants that can help control inflammation and insulin. It strengthens your heart and helps you live longer. Whole grain eaters can lose 2.4 times more belly fat than those who eat refine grains. Generally whole grains help boost fiber and the nutritional value of your meal. One easy way to give your daily diet a whole grain boost is to have a bowl of high fiber whole grain cereal for your morning breakfast.
Avocados are loaded with healthy fat and fiber that help in weight loss. They are rich in vitamin C and E with antioxidant properties that slow down the aging process. Avocados also help in the lowering of cholesterol level in your body. Consumption of avocados is good for people who are suffering from psoriasis and bad breath. Avocados are not vegetables. They belong to the berries family. Do not feed avocados to your pets. They contain persin that is toxic to dogs and cats.
Beans and Legumes eaters live longer and weigh less than those who eat meat. ¾ cup of Beans a day can help to lower blood pressure and maintain a smaller waistline. Beans help to regulate appetite, improve sleep patterns and boost your mood.
Grass-fed Beef, chicken and pork are leaner and healthier than conventional livestock. Recommended portion size for weight loss is about the size of your palm. Free- range chickens have less harmful fat and fewer calories than grain- fed chickens. Besides, they have significantly more omega-3 that assist in weight loss, boost your metabolism, improve your mood and sharpen your brain. Chicken breasts have fewer calories than thighs and drumsticks.
Apples, pears and peaches provide fiber and nutrients to your diet. They are super foods that can help in your weight loss program. Apples can lower the risk of asthma and improve the functioning of your lungs.
Consume food in the recommended daily portion is the best way to a healthier lifestyle. Eat healthy and stay healthy with super foods can assist you in achieving your deal weight.
Happy Weight Loss!
Any suggestion of Super Foods for Healthier Weight Loss?
To leave your suggestion and comment for this posting, click on comments (in blue) right below this post.